Monday, October 18, 2010

I like to talk.

Photo by Millie LaMonica
Anyone that knows me at all, knows that I like to talk.  And I talk alot.  I talk more than I should sometimes...well most of the time...ok all the time.

I always have talked alot.  In the first grade under the "Conduct Report" my dear, sweet teacher Mrs. Williams always wrote "talks too much".  It must be a genetic thing because when my oldest daughter was very small we used to give her a quarter for every 5 minutes she could go without saying anything.  We called it the "quiet game".  She didn't get many quarters.  And now her daughter, my precious, flawless, most beautiful granddaughter talks ALL the time too.  Sometimes I wonder if her jaws ache at night from all her talking.  But I never tire of her voice and I am always happy when I hear it. 

So Magnolia Matters is just me "talking" electronically.  Come talk with me.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's what I'm talking about! I am so excited about this...Congrats! Your blog is going to be fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what we're going to talk about! Love Love Love the new blog!--Haley

    ReplyDelete